Sunday, March 29, 2009

sunday night

no painting today. Finished my assignment for my course though. Took me a few hours but submitted it and now I can relax a little and just look at my next course. I dont think Ill study over the summer with the kids home and an exhibit in Sept. I wish I could fit it all in, however Ill pick up 2 courses in sept 09 and 2 more in Jan 2010. Im not sure how close I am to being done just plugging away at it. Hard to juggle it all but worth it when you love what your doing and I really do.

Well the kids and Dean just left so Im off to rest and get ready for a painting day tomorrow, will post what I accomplish, finished a birch, started 2 more.... not to mention commiss. from a while back. Need to finish it all!!! Wish there was 2 of me.

Good night!

No comments: