Friday, March 20, 2009

spring has sprung....

Great productive day painting. The kids are on march break but they are amazing at entertaining themselves with friends for a few hours at a time then I step in for an hour, make lunch, snacks re-direct them and then they are good for another few hours. Makes for a choppy day but still got lots of painting done, another birch and a few commissions.

I love the painting I'm working on, found a new canvas and so the paint is blending so much better on this new surface its very very exciting as I was struggling with the blending and thought it was my paint, well I was wrong its the canvas surface that is making all the difference, it feels like the surface is rougher and has a different finish, anyways its making all the difference. Love love love it.
xo

No comments: