Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lisa


Good painting day, still not over as I have lots of sunlight to work with because of the longer days, so happy about that. Talked to my sister a lot today, always makes me happy. This painting Im working on is really tall and leggy just like her. I guess its inspiring me plus Im choosing canvases that are tall like the trees. I like to do that.
This painting is not done, its bugging me at the moment ( and they all do ) because I always get to this point on the canvas when the paint is not yet dry, I want to work the paint out and I cant its not blending exactly right. I do know that if I leave it for a day or two and then try to blend I will get it right. It always goes that way with every painting and I know this but I still get irritated at this point.
I love the blue sky, love love love it.

1 comment:

lisa said...

i love it but my thighs are bigger.