Thursday, January 29, 2009

birches and more birches


Its the purple and green combo that I adore, the unexpected use of colour and so easy to experiment with against the graphic birches. Busy day painting and dealing with the tug of war of domestic duties and doing what I really want to do and that is paint. My husband tells me to treat it like a real job. I agree however call of domestic working from home there is the call of domestic duty all around and the phone rings etc etc so I try to ignore what is going on around be because if I did have a studio outside my home that I drove to everyday I would have no distractions and the laundry would not be staring at me trying to lure moo!it, that goes for the fridge full of food too and chips in the pantry that is only 15 steps from where I sit. Focus!!!!!

No comments: