Friday, November 14, 2008

my friends....

Im sitting here thinking tonight how blessed I am to have the undying support of my friends. They support my art so whole heartily and encourage me to continue to paint....it means so much to me to have them in my life and provide me feedback and critiques when I need them. I put my heart and soul into my paintings and what I put in I get back from the special people in my life... you know who you are !!!! thank you....

Cant wait to give Shawna her painting... the bottle below will change in shape and will be the wine she loves.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone not be supportive of your work Michelle? I am now the proud owner of a Michelle Guitard original, one that I have been adoring for quite sometime. It was a 20th. anniversary gift from my wonderful husband. I can't help but smile everytime I catch a glimpse of it, which is pretty much all the time because it is in a prominent spot, my family will think I'm taking happy pills. Hhmmm, what do I want you to paint next for me?, I have lots of spaces waiting for that something special. Can't wait to see you at the Fieldcote Museum next weekend.

Louise