Thursday, October 23, 2008

path to art therapy....

Im always setting new goals for myself. Last year I decided I wanted to to a masters in Art Therapy. I began taking courses at mc master univ in addiction studies and counseling. I try to take 2 correspondence courses a semester and juggle my studies along with family, painting and other parts of my life. My children are at a great age that I can finally do a little more of what Im passionate about. I hope to have my masters by the time Im 43yrs old.... ( almost 40 ) this is something Ive always wanted to do and Im enjoying every minute of it even though its an interesting balancing act. Im not one to be idle for too long. So today is a study day for me, I have 2 assignments due the first of each month and Im organized enough to have them completed a week early, this has not always been the case, I have pulled a few all-nighters in the past, but trying to avoid that.

No comments: