Monday, October 20, 2008

dundas valley tour....

Well the weekend is now over and what a great success. I have pictures of the show and the participants to post today and will do so once I find my camera!!! The weather could not have been more perfect, and the fall colours were an inspiration I'm sure for all of those who visited the studios and supported all the talented artists in the area.

For my first time on the tour I have to say it was a great experience. I sold a few paintings, and picked up a few commissions. However the best part was meeting all the people that came to view my art and had some wonderful comments and words of encouragement for me.

Ive posted the birch that seemed to be the most " talked about " painting and has convinced me to start painting more birches. So visit my site and blog often to see new paintings that will be posted and information on upcoming exhibits.

Thank you so much to all that visited the tour. Special thanks to all my friends and family that continue to support and encourage me to continue painting.

No comments: