Thursday, April 8, 2010

new tulip painting


The Dundas Valley Tour is just around the corner. This is another floral I plan to exhibit at the show. I'm excited about these tulips as Ive done others but this one seems to have the movement I like in flowers. Tulips often lack movement so I stay away from them although they are one of my favorite flowers to have in a vase at home. I am glad I found a photo ( actually its a photo from one of Stephanie's coasters!!! So I borrowed it ) That's right, was over for a visit, put my drink down on a coaster she had on her table and asked if I could take it home as I thought it would make for a great painting. Starting another painting today, not sure what sort of flower I will choose, but I have hundreds of photos in a file to choose from, will keep you posted!!!

No comments: