Thursday, March 11, 2010

retro avacodo


Stopped by the Home Depot yesterday to look at paint colours for my buffet, kitchen chairs and base. At first I thought Id go taupe for all of it until I spotted retro avocado and knew it was the new colour for my buffet ( hand me down from my friend Rosa ). I bought some glass knobs and black knobs ( for logans newly painted dresser ). I could not get out of the store fast enough to try the new green on the buffet.... well last night I put 3 coats on and this morning I am in love!!! Its made everything feel like spring and lighted my life. I will finish it today, and start the chairs in the taupe. Ive decided to pick up 2 accent chairs for the kitchen table, maybe two antique chairs, or something upholstered. All of this was inspired by the table runner I bought a few days ago at home sense darn it. One table runner equals hours of painting madness.

No comments: